Power Users interface question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSC

Head Chef
Could use some help please with this as can't "save" it in "favorites". I come in via a UNIX system and when logging on from the power users interface, it places me in the normal DC portal, and can't find a link to get me back to the power users portal. If there's a way I'm missing, would really appreciate a tip on how to get to it.
What I'm "forced" to do now, which works for no discernable reason, is find the thread "Favorite Forums" in the "off Topic" directory and find a link to the power users interface there, which when clicked on puts me in it.
I understand that most people come in via Windows or Mac, so apparently not a problem for them, so hoping somebody will take pity on a UNIX user!

I am not sure I understand what you are experiencing. I have never used UNIX so I am unfamiliar with that. I use the power users page all the time though. You might want to hit the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and open a ticket. The tech guy will see it and I am sure he will know what you are talking about and may be able to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom