Prayers and/or best wishes needed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
For those who believe in a higher power, a few prayers for our friends, and everyone who may be affected by Hurricane Sandy would be appreciated. For those who don't, feelings of goodwill will also help. For all of us, if there is a way we can support those who need support, we should.

BT, here's hoping that you and your family are safe. And everyone else in the Eastern states, From Maine to Florida, and as far west as Ohio, you are too many for me to mention. But I am praying that all of you are safe.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

This is a very caring thread Chief. You're a good person.
Will add it to my prayer list, thank you for the reminder to stop and think about it.

I was just about to post on this subject Chief, and glad to see it's already here thanks to you. I've been watching CNN since I got up this morning and as we all know by now this storm is a whopper!! Prayers on on the way from California........hang tight and stay safe!!

Stay safe, all our East Coasters and everyone else affected! Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited:
Prayers and Good Wishes heading to all the trouble spots. Watching the storm on TV and just hope everyone is doing okay.

Saying prayers and watching coverage on Fox news. We have relatives in New Jersey, New York, and PA. The relatives in NJ still have power!

I have quite a few friends who are in the target areas, and more who are in "freak weather" areas (that is to say, expecting bizarre, if not dangerous weather .... early and high snows, high tides, even though they are way inland). So, yes, our thoughts and prayers are there. There have been storms as bad, but not ones that will hit so many huge population centers.

We are praying for everyone involved.

Has anyone heard from BuckyTom? He works at CBS in New York, and he lives in NJ. I'm sure he is busy tonight.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised at all the lovely dear names I see here. You are all special,good and kind. I will now add my best thoughts and prayers along with yours. All of you in highly dangerous areas. You will be thought of and prayed for
kades

Please add my thoughts and prayers to the list. My heart goes out to everyone on the east coast who may be affected or know of people who are.

I so hope everyone is alright...I have been hearing about this on the radio and seeing it on the news....not good at all :(

From all I have seen and heard, this storm has affected people as far inland as Wisconsin. Our prayers go out to all who found themselves in the path of it. Thankfully, we had only moderate wind and rain from it here.

Best wishes and prayers to those effected by Sandy. Maybe a good time to go to the Red Cross website and make a donation if you are able.

I just watched the news for the first time tonight. Didn't realise things were this bad. Hope everyone is ok and I'll be praying for all of you. Please be careful and keep us posted guys.

Last edited:
Got a call that my father is in rough shape. One of those things where he could live 'til tomorrow, could live for two years. Send thoughts his way.

Back
Top Bottom