Prayers for my Pap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my Gramps, he's very independent, or was, & a strong fellow.
he got ill recently & he's so different. my Mum sees him often & my Aunt is here to support him. i pray so often. i miss my Pap. he's so ill with various stuff. please send Prayers. he's 83. i wanna see him be a billion & 3.

My dad was very independent too and when he got sick it broke my heart to see him suffer and not be in charge. Sending your Gramps my thoughts and prayers. Thank God he has such a wonderful family.

My only remaining grandparent is 85, and it is tough to see her struggling to get around - arthritis is her poison. It is crushing to see someone you love in pain.

We should all be so lucky to make it 83 years on this planet, and I am sure that anyone who has done so has had a very full life. I can assure you that your love and presence in your grandfather's life during this time is one of, if not the most pleasurable and appreciated aspects of his existence. Grandparents, especially close ones like it sounds is the case here, love their grandkids in a way that not even parents and their own kids can touch. Your being there physically, on the phone, or however else is a priceless gift to this man, and you will be glad that you spent this time for the rest of your life.

My thoughts are with you. Best, ©

luvs, we will be asking for special help regarding your loved one. Hard to know that the ones who gave so much have to suffer. Some days this world doesn't seem so fair. Hoping you will hear something positive regarding the situation.

thanks for your postings & prayers, guys.
we're visiting soon.
maybe Sunday.

Count me in Luvs - it's something that crosses our minds as we get older and I feel that I have much to do yet and time is fleeting. All the best to Paps!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom