Prayers needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I just found out that my friend (my co-worker) just lost her baby girl (first child). She was giving birth but the baby choked with the umbilical cord. She's so devastated by this terrible news and I'm asking for some prayers for her and her family so they can cope with this trying time. Thank you.

Oh no Dina. That's so devastating to hear. They sure do have my prayers. I just wish there was some way I could take that pain from them.

Oh Dina,
I'm so very sorry, please know that prayers and gentle loving thoughts are on the way for everyone.

kadesma

Oh no. That is so awful! My heart is breaking for her and her family. Aidan had the cord wrapped around his neck when he was born but we are lucky to have him in our lives. My deepest sympathy for your friend. She must be beyond devastated.

Prayers to your family and theirs. What a terrible thing. There are no words that fully convey feelings for this situation.:(

My deepest symphathies and my fervent prayers that they go past this and try again..... nothing can replace this loss, certainly, but maybe the pain will ease...

i as wondering the same thing cora. was she from the u.s.? was she insured?
i had friends in 2 different european countries with socialized medicine having babies the same time we had ours, and they were almost as bad off as not being insured in this country, comparing everything from neo-natal vitamins in the first trimester to frequency of check-ups, to the actual technology used in the delivery.

i'm very sorry to hear about your friend dina. prayers for her mental and spiritual recovery, and hopefully she'll be blessed with another chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom