Prayers needed (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( As always my thought and prayers are with you and your love.I know you and your husband have been thru difficult times .Please treat your self well and stay well nourished during these times.

Jackie

Thank God and all of you for your loving words and support. Things went well..Dr removed a few pollyps (sp) and they will be tested but no sign of Cancer.He does have some extensieve brusing from the fall he took in the driveway last thursday. We see our regular Dr Friday morning. I need to go see my "bone cracking Dr" as Paul calls him ASAP I have had to lift him out of his chair and pick his legs up getting into and out of the car.And then to top it all off I fell running for the little room Sat. in the wee hours of the morning..gracefull me :ermm:

Love you all,
He dodged the bullet again...:)

Oh Marge, I'm so happy to hear he is okay...Bless you both, take care of yourselves..Will keep you in my prayers..

kadesma, Watch those trips at night Marge, I had one not to long ago and still feel like the house fell on me.:)

Dove and Mr. Dove - glad things are looking up! Sleep well tonight (and watch those mid-night runs!). :)

Ohhhhh good. Things are almost back to normal. Im VERY glad to hear it wasnt as serious as it could have been!!!!!! :ermm:

((((((((((((((((DOVE))))))))))))))))

Callie,
We have a Mr. Dove but he isn't my DH...I guess we could call MY DH Chief. He had one Skipper who always called him G..D... it Chief in Viet Nam so he joked that he thought that was his name.

:LOL: OK...so glad things are looking up for Chief! (I like that name!) relax this evening and sleep well tonight! :)

Excellent news! You remind me to be more patient and compassionate with my own dh...Thank you for that, Dove, and sleep well.

See? I told you we could celebrate!!
I'm SO happy that it all came out okay, Marge!!
God bless you both!!

3.gif

You remind me to be more patient and compassionate with my own dh...

Just how do I do that???

Thanks again for all that was said..Love ya, one and all.
Marge

Dove said:
You remind me to be more patient and compassionate with my own dh...

Just how do I do that???

Thanks again for all that was said..Love ya, one and all.
Marge

You do that by showing such love and devotion to him. I get impatient with my guy, and you remind me that I could lose him some day and need to make every day count. :)

Back
Top Bottom