Prayers needed (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
All of you (most of you) were with me last Sept. when DH had lung surgery and as it turned out Thank God and your Prayers it wasn't cancer.( I think it was Agent Orange)

He goes in for a Colenoscophy tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific time. He said today that he is " so d***ned worried" because three of his sisters and one Nephew have had Colen Cancer. The Nephew dies and the last sister is on Hospice now. Two others were caught in time. This is the fourth appointment for this..the others were canceled out due to other health issues. If you have looked at the pictures on this site you can see how much weight he has lost.

I ask all of you to keep us in your thoughts tomorrow.
(if tears could ruin a keyboard then mine is ready for the trash.) :heart:
Marge~Dove

Marge,

of course, you have my thoughts and prayers..Wish I could just hug you and hold your hand..We all love you..Try not to cry. Let us do some of that for you.
kadesma

Marge, you will be in my prayers EVERYDAY!!
My momma died from colon cancer, I know how scary it is!!
Let us know as soon as you know so we can celebrate his being okay!!

Hugs to you both!!

Dove sweetie. :wub: My heart is with your family. I hope and pray that your other half is with us for MANY years to come. Whatever it takes. Love him and hug him and be with him as much as possible no matter what the result. It really does heal. :) Love ya!!!!

Dove, I wasn't here last September...but DH and you are definitely in my prayers! Positive thoughts coming your way.

{{hugs}}

Marge, you and Paul will be in my thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow. Positive thoughts going to Paul.

Me, too, Marge. You are a dear lady and it's clear you love that man very, very much. Get some sleep and be strong. We're all praying.

Marge....you and Paul are def. in my prayers. I'll hope and pray that it is not cancer. My father was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in 1988 (family history) and they had to remove a large portion of his colon and his rectum....resulting in a colostomy bag. He would always joke his bottom was as smooth as a babies butt :LOL: . Anyway, they only gave him 2 years to live. He died just this last July....17 years after that initial diagnoses and their sentence.... but not from Cancer....it never returned....but from a massive stroke. So doctors aren't God and they can't put a number on a persons life.......its up to the man upstairs and the power we have to send up our prayers have amazing powers. My heart goes out to you both. Stay strong!

Dove, I will be thinking of you and Paul. I hope that all goes well. PS, thanks for the phone message while I was on the Harding Fire. It means alot to me that you cared enough to call. I will try to call you sometime this week.

Hugs, Sierra:)

Back
Top Bottom