Princess Leia has joined the stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
RIP Carrie Fisher. May the Force be with you.

Last edited:
And also Ricky Harris,Lynn McCauley, Vera Rubin and Liz Smith.... This has been a deadly Christmas.

Do NOT look at Carrie's French bulldog, Gary's, Twitter account. Unless you really want to cry. So sad.

Last edited:
That was surprising. The last I read was Carrie Fisher was in stable condition. Sixty's pretty young to die of a heart attack, too.

And also Ricky Harris,Lynn McCauley, Vera Rubin and Liz Smith.... This has been a deadly Christmas.

.....David Bowie, Glenn Frey, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Leonard Cohen, George Michael, Prince....to name just a few more... :(

Sad to see all of them gone. On the other hand, my family and friends all made it through 2016 safely. Those are the people who impact my life the most, so in my little world all is still good.

Well I just took those who died during Christmas this year. I forgot Rick Parfitt.

Well I just took those who died during Christmas this year. I forgot Rick Parfitt.

Their song..."Pictures of Matchstick Men" was psychedelic cool sounding. It's prehistoric heavy metal almost (not a fan). I'm talking about the lead guitar plucking those notes to start the song. That was radical unheard of back then, to start a song that way.

[yt]QQyB5buEV5s??Rel=0[/yt]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom