Project Runway Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Is anyone watching this on Bravo? I can't help to bring this up since it's my first passion. I absolutely love Cain's designs, Merylin Monroe's gown especially. Bradley was barely hanging in there. Had no sense of fashion knowledge, in my opinion. Sigh! I miss fashion school.

The "Cher" outfit slayed me. It did look like something I would have be able to make for my kids for a school play...maybe the Tin Man or the Man from Mars.:rolleyes:

I can never remember the designers' names.

for real that cher outfit was the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen on that show - and ive watched all 3 seasons

Did he think those blue things that he put around the neck for decorations would turn it into a Bob Mackie?:LOL: ...and WHITE pants! He's a designer, white pants were bad enough but with a silver alum foil type top. It was hysterical.

I am a big fan of this show and will stay up late tonight to watch the latest episode.

Poor Bradley got dumped and I think he was expecting it, as he should have done. That "Cher" outfit was awful.

The only outfit Angela did right was the one she managed to get in the window of that store.

I think that little blonde is going to surprise everyone - she's pretty good.

The older guy (Vincent?) should have been tossed ages ago. He's awful. Ditto for the nice but clueless younger guy who wears the glasses and had the Jackie O assignment.

Is the guy with the tattoos on his neck out yet? He should be.

The redhead glamo-mom of five better start showing her stuff pretty soon. She might be able to.

Like legs, I like the black dude too. We'll see how he does tonight.

And could someone please smack Nina Garcia from Elle for me? She's obnoxious and wears ugly clothes.

Back
Top Bottom