Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
*running into cafe after sush*... you dink luvs made him a chicken salad today lol

i shall continue pleading the 5th.
that cleaver ACCIDENTALLY landed on that chicken!
(twice.):angel:
i SWEAR!

middie said:
only twice luvs :shifty:

you sure about that ?

ummmmm.... maybe it was 6 times.:whistling
or 12....
i might have accidentally crashed into it with the golf cart at top speed four times, too. OOPS!
chicken quesadillas, anyone?

choclatechef said:
Do you do dye jobs here? My gray is starting to show on the edges again!

Choclate! Wake up! You slept through your whole hair appointment! <<showing choc the mirror>>

Gray? What gray?! You look wonderful!
You need to get a new outfit for that 'do!
Here's a charge card - go crazy!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok folks.... I need a cut again. Just a NORMAL cut please. :rolleyes:

Putting towel around Sushi's neck, putting cape over that.
<<Sushi runs around with cape, a la Superman>>

<<running after Sushi>> Hey! You can't fly with that thing!!!!

jkath said:
Choclate! Wake up! You slept through your whole hair appointment! <<showing choc the mirror>>

Gray? What gray?! You look wonderful!
You need to get a new outfit for that 'do!
Here's a charge card - go crazy!

Thanks jkath! I feel great!:cool:

Now, is there any way, you can magically make me a size 10 again?:rolleyes:

hey, guys! how're you?
i'm in a good mood.
i just got my new williams-sonoma wine glasses and a new apron.
plus a guy i had called about adopting his cats (he and his baby are allergic) called me yesterday, and i just returned his call, and he says i am by far the most interested in the cats. i guess he wants me to have them. i said i couldn't take them till i get my own place, but he didn't really mind about that.

Luvz I am so happy for you ! :)
Jkath you out done yourself on Choclatechef but hey you did start out with a nice looking woman to start with !

choclatechef said:
Thanks jkath! I feel great!:cool:

Now, is there any way, you can magically make me a size 10 again?:rolleyes:

Glad you like it...but size 10? Honey, this is virtual world - *ding* <<tapping choclatechef with a magic wand>> you are now a size 8.

<<finally catching up with "Super-Sushi" and tackling him to the floor>>

Now what have I told you about capes? They're for haircuts, not flying.

Lean back in the bowl. Let's give you a nice scalp massage and an aromatherapy treatment before your cut.

Maidrite said:
Luvz I am so happy for you ! :)
Jkath you out done yourself on Choclatechef but hey you did start out with a nice looking woman to start with !

:wub: I am now in love with Maidrite! What a sweet guy! Watch out BarbaraL!

I love compliments.....

Oh, and jkath! I meant to thank you for the credit card! :mrgreen:

I went out last night to a luxury spa! They pampered me like a princess from head to toe.

Then I flew to France where I bought the most magnificent black silk cocktail dress by Chanel. Black is so slimming! They had me buy silk underwear and stockings, and a pair of black slingback Ferragamo pumps. Then, of course I could not pass up the red Chanel purse!

And don't you love Chanel #5 perfume and toiletries! I bought tons of it.

The makeup department is terrific and they did a complete job on me. You ought to see how good I look!

Then I flew back to New York and went to Tiffany's where I found a wonderful 3 strand 36 inch cultured pearl necklace with a fantastic diamond clasp! And the mobe pearl surrounded by diamonds earrings are the perfect finishing touch! :rolleyes:

I am home now, and I feel like a new woman!:mrgreen: Oh yes, your credit card is now maxxed out!:glare:

And my new clothes magically now fit my wonderful size 8 figure!

How can I ever thank you jkath!

Last edited:
You forgot one thing....what did you eat in Paris?

You look stunning, and you only thought the card was maxed out. I got one more thing for your makeover.....
Vanna, open the curtain.....

a classic convertible silver Jaguar with leather seats, and beautiful shiny rims. You needed it to match the silver surfer, after all.

Okay, Sushi, it's time for your haircut....Sushi? Sushi?

Looks like he fell asleep during the treatment. I'll let him rest for a while.
<<putting yellow sticky on Sushi's forehead which reads "let us know when you wake up">>

jkath said:
You forgot one thing....what did you eat in Paris?

You look stunning, and you only thought the card was maxed out. I got one more thing for your makeover.....
Vanna, open the curtain.....

a classic convertible silver Jaguar with leather seats, and beautiful shiny rims. You needed it to match the silver surfer, after all.

I went to a marvelous little bistro in Paris and had coffee and crossiants this morning.

In New York, I had lobster!

Oh jkath!!!! How did you ever know my dream car was a Jaguar!!!!!:ohmy:

I could not be more happy! :mrgreen:

You and me both!
That's why I got my new car last summer - it's a little gold sonata. It looks like a baby jag.

Sushi? Are you awake yet?
<<hears snoring in the back room>>

Coffee and croissants, choclate? That is my breakfast of choice every time I'm in Vegas (go there way too often!) I'll have some at "Paris Las Vegas" for you.

:wacko: Dag gummit! I forgot to tell you that while I was in France, I made a few little side trips......

They are shipping me one of each item they make-- of their best copper lined with stainless steel cookware. It should be here in a week [along with the rest of my House of Chanel purchases].

I'm sorry, my new Louis Vuitton luggage could not hold all of my new clothes.

I just couldn't leave France without a few little "souvenirs".:pig:

Which is why females should always be accompanied by a herd of bellhops.

Copper lined stainless? WOW!
(could you even imagine?!)

jkath said:
Which is why females should always be accompanied by a herd of bellhops.

Copper lined stainless? WOW!
(could you even imagine?!)

my set of all-clad is stainless lined copper. i love it.

choclatechef said:
:wacko:
I'm sorry, my new Louis Vuitton luggage could not hold all of my new clothes.

my Mom just got a lavender Vuitton handbag. i have a fake Coach bag that she likes, so we're gonna trade for a night or two.
you just need some rubbermaid bins to carry all of your new clothes, choc! just pack them in and drag them home. that's what i do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom