Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
um, sush, your new look is, um, GREAT!:LOL: but i think it's time for that trim! NOW! run sush, to that barber's chair! i mean, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all better, no more purple hair. now what about the perm? maybe we can page jkath and see if she's on call and if she'll compe cut it out? sorry sush but you look like a clown.:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Im going across the street to the Cafe and take a LONG shower! :glare: I'll be back tomorrow for the hair cut. I think Im going to be using a hat for awhile. *leaving and going back to Cafe*

You guys! That's not sush, that's Maidrite with a wig!

Sushi, I'm just about done
<<clip clip clip>>

ta da! Holding up mirror to show Sushi the best cut he's ever seen.....

Luvs, now that we've colored you, let's give you a little chipping around your face - it'll look really cute, and I'll only take off about 1/2" okay?

okay, my stylist is booked, so you can do my hair! i keep long layers but long enough so i can wear a ponytail, okay?

no problemo!
They'll still fit in the pony, but if you keep it in for a while, tiny little wispy tendrills will fall around your face. Very feminine.

<<chip chip chip>>

all done - see? Cute, huh?

(as I used to say in the salon...)

Okay, next victim...........

it looks so cute! thanks!
~twisting and turning with mirror in hand to view all angles~
do you carry Caviar shampoo? or TIGI? i'm almost out and i need a new bottle. i don't need conditioner, though. ( :angry: spent $13.95 on my last bottle only to discover this).

Everyone needs conditioner...just the right one.
Let's go with this, and this, and some of this for shine
<<handing luvs many bright colored bottles>.
That should do it! Oh, and of course, there's no charge
here - Maidrite said Bang funded it with "friends who owed
him a favor"

lol, no, i swear jkath, you just don'tt need it with my shampoo! my Mom and i both skip the conditioner with TIGI Self-Absorbed Megavitamin shampoo. you just don't need conditioner w/ it.
and normally my Mom has to use the conditioner from hair dye boxes, daily!

Ok for most things we have a tips jar but if you want a crew cut it is $2.00 always has always will !
we also do Leg waxing, ear and nose trimming just hair that is. Jkath,Bucky, and I are talking about putting in mud baths and veggie treatments if we have enough votes for them !
Also we will need more pros to add to the staff as we hope traffic will be brisk!
Ok I must get a cup of coffee and something to eat over at the Cafe ! Turning the sign over "Gone for 30 minutes Fishing be back at 3:45".

Last edited:
Just so we're all in agreement - the BOYS are the ones doing hair trimming that is coming out of ears and noses, and the BOYS are the ones doing the mud and veggie treatments. I'm also thinking they'd do a lovely job on Pedicures.
I'm sticking to hair cuts and hair treatments....

okay, who wants smurfy-blue hair?

Ok jkath oh our new shirts and pants are here ! I figured I would get Val put on mine it will be less intimidating :angel: .
Jkath can you do the ladys waxes on their legs, I don't think Buckytom and me would have good Luck at that !
P.S. Barbara says she will take the smurf hair treatment for the last day of school tomorrow !

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the last day of school?
Whoa!!
Out here in LA-LA land, we don't get our kids back till the 17th of June!
(Of course, we never have snow days either, so there's that....)

One Smurfette for Barbara, cooooooooooooooooooooming up!

I want jet black hair!

Jkath, Wednesday is the last day here. But they get out at 11:10 tomorrow & Wed. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Why not just make them go a full day tomorrow & get it over with? I mean all they are doing tomorrow is playing board games & Wed. they give out report cards.

It's always kind of weird how they schedule stuff, but a lot of times it's because the teachers have meetings in the latter part of the day on the last week. (and often these "Meetings" are end of the year teacher parties! But don't tell!)

I just picked up our yearbooks that were delivered at the school today, so since I'm the sole yearbook person, I'll be taking the next couple of days going through all of them to make sure they're all perfect, and each has a bookmark with the child's name, room # and teacher on it. This is the second year I've made the yearbook, so next year I'm letting someone else do it! I'll be in charge of the 5th grade blowout party next year instead.

Okay, let's get going on that black hair...you sure you want black? It's hard to remove.... I think we should make you a redhead...oh wait! I forgot about Sushi!
Okay, black it is!
<<going in the back to mix up the color>>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom