Question about body fat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahahahahaha...... so not real... Going up to the high country, expecting to travel and feed oneself like the self-proclaimed survivalists is a recipe for disaster.

hahahahahaha...... so not real... Going up to the high country, expecting to travel and feed oneself like the self-proclaimed survivalists is a recipe for disaster.
Trust me, I've figured that out a first couple of shows he did, E.G one show he found junked out boat on high land "moutians" and he said he needed long enough rope to repell down the cliff and walla a long rope ""it looked close to new" specially when the boat looked like it was washed up on shore for at least 50 years, The and then the next scene he said he needed a sheap wool because night fall was coming and walla few hundered feet away from the boat was a dead sheap with it's woll attatched yet!

go figure.

Seek out your local Sierra Club hikes if there is a group nearby.
I am not a member but I join them weekly on their local hikes. From my local city park they meet 3 weekday evenings and 2 weekend mornings every week, year round.
Groups are divided up into different skill/difficulty levels and the hikes generally last about 2 hours. It's a great aerobic activity and a good way to meet new people.

Here are a couple of photos from last Thursday's evening hike. We had about 15 people in this advanced group, but some easier groups can be as large as 30 or 40. people.

img_839191_0_2d823fb3fc7fbd250b2764601d0aea51.jpg

img_839191_1_3b4cf6870cd844c30e0a7c52e9c81ef8.jpg

Actually the one meal a day is some what healthy It's fish, hamburger helper, ro what ever I feel like cooking that day when I get out of class.

And yes I do eat little things through out the day!
Just because the one meal you are eating a day is healthy does not mean that is a healthy way to eat. It is not good for your body to only have one meal a day. What is better is having 5 small meals though out the day. Your body needs energy the whole day or it does not work correctly. If you only eat one meal a day then it is not getting the energy it needs.

Also, hamburger is NOT healthy. It is very UNhealthy. Just like with the BK, it is fine to have every once in a great while, but not on a regular basis.

True, but Bear Gills allway's seem to find it "Ponders about his cheating ways again"

He got busted once for cheating on the show.
Bear Grills is not eating for health. He is eating for survival. There is a HUGE difference. If you ate like he ate for en extended time you would end up in the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom