QVC food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you know more about shopping than anyone I know -- even my ex-wife. :LOL:

CD

Well on QVC they sell kitchen supplies, cookware, food, and cookbooks Sundays starting at noon and Wednesday's starting at like 8pm mainly with David Venable.

On QVC2 on Saturdays at Noon they sell kitchen supplies, cookware, sell food, and cookbooks with Mary.

A few times out the year even HSN does full day cooking with the celebrity chefs they bring in. Curtis Stone, Wolfgang Puck, Ming Tsai come to mind.

I don't believe that I have spent a total of 10 minutes watching a "sales" channel.. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I have spent far too long browsing Amazon, etc.. :ermm:

Ross

From QVC... The place that sells food, wine, and few days out of the year has 24 hour days of just cooking / kitchen supplies.

Thanks! I didn't know they sold food. I used to watch them when they were selling a special Breyer horse. I bought one of those off QVC once.

Had the Sears and Monkey Wards catalogues stopped being published by then?

Come to think of it, I believe the catalogues folded several years later, so QVC was at least brand new shopping at home experience. I remember my little boys making their letters to Santa with Sears Christmas catalogues.

I might get them this for next Christmas...https://www.ebay.com/i/362486509358?chn=ps

Edit: Mr. Google said the last Sears catalogue was 25 yrs. ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom