Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, how about a random photo of dogs staring at nothing. All four of them do this all time, staring and following something in the rooms the we can't see. It gets really freaky sometimes, especially at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah..i hate when they do it in bed, that's when it really bothers me... they sit up and stare at the wall and slowly move their head.

I was downloading some pics off the camera tonight and they were just watching me and wanting attention..that "okay get off the lap top and send some time with US" look..and then they looked up and were just staring...

Yeah..i hate when they do it in bed, that's when it really bothers me... they sit up and stare at the wall and slowly move their head.

I was downloading some pics off the camera tonight and they were just watching me and wanting attention..that "okay get off the lap top and send some time with US" look..and then they looked up and were just staring...

LOL! Once I turn the lights off I never look behind me, then I get to the bedroom and look at the nightlight as I turn off the last light and the cats are staring out the door into the dark...I don't care if Chuthulu is back there, I'm not looking.:ermm:

Dogs see dead people...

I think animals are endowed with senses we mere mortals could not imagine.

Great pic, Dave!

Last edited:
Dogs see dead people...

I think animals are endowed with senses we mere mortals could not imagine.

Great pic, Dave!

Thanks. And I believe that. We are positive that the spirits of our 3 previous dogs are still in the house.

Here are a few I took from my sons 4th birthday party this weekend.

img_1050328_0_43c7a3aeb90b6a34bca231f3803c805d.jpg

img_1050328_1_a4eb6b5c16be54e9f50d2f15be25ed12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom