Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, is that a day lilly? I think I have some of those. Close to the same color, too.

I think so. We have a variety of them in the garden. We got them in a bundle of 200+ bulbs for $10 or so. We order from them in the early Spring for summer flowers.

Right. SO has been working on making the garden are less labor intensive so perennials get the nod. That's augmented with annuals every year for color in shade areas.

SO has gotten creative with the area behind our townhouse. When we moved in this rock was just a rock with a depression in the middle that was filled with stagnant water. Now it's a little easier on the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
SO has gotten creative with the area behind our townhouse. When we moved in this rock was just a rock with a depression in the middle that was filled with stagnant water. Now it's a little easier on the eyes.
Andy that's beautiful. Are those impatients? Someone worked magic!!!!
kades

Beautiful and useful too. A rock with a depression that holds water will breed mosquitos. A rock with flowers growing out of it will breed smiles.

From Oregon trip. I love the second one, I had never given a thought we might need an Evac Route for a Tsunami, at least not in Montana:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that rock even has a name.
Looks like a big dorsal fin.

It does! Haystack Rock...it was in "The Goonies" and several other movies. I still haven't gotten around to resizing and titling all the photos from the vacation.

Oh, BTW, I meant sweatshirt.
I don't lisp when I type... that I know of.

:wacko:

This picture is of a Safeway grocery store and Mt. Rainier in the background. I thought it was so cool the way the mountain stood out. Gives you and idea of how high up it is.

img_1025051_0_83f57e5e69b4a5c9cc2581c352aba59b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom