Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.K. Lifesaver, here is one I'm not sure would be considered beautiful. This was about 7 years ago. My DH and I were going to a halloween party and snapped this while he was embarrassing my son. How convienent that there were no pictures of me as him/her husband. Also if anyone asks, we have no idea how this photo got here on DC.
img_798929_0_5060833d2ab105497aae5182610e2ecd.jpg

That is a really cool shot.

There's nothing more fun than embarrassing your kids.

Is that not the ugliest woman you have ever seen? It was so funny, he wore my black & brown top with matching skirt, but he refused to wear a bra, so he rolled up a bath towel and put it under the top and the whole evening he was adjusting himself because they kept sagging.

That photograph was done about 6 months ago. As soon as spring arrives and Florida starts turning green again I want to do another photo shoot with him again. He had an upper resp. infection about 2 weeks prior and still looks a little pale in the picture.

Pienza, Italy:

5924287_uA55x-L.jpg

Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy:

6373960_nam2w-L.jpg

A small street in Lucca, Italy:

5747907_M257a-L.jpg

Rome:

4797754_N2XBk-L.jpg

Rome:

4799755_KrBGp-L.jpg

Outside the Parthenon in Rome (titled "Oh, oh!"):

5893066_wedak-L.jpg

After the Storm, Florence:

470844199_BxDqh-L.jpg

A Quiet Canal, Venice, Italy:

5893065_NbRXK-L.jpg

Cara, i don't know *what* you're doing with your camera, but the lighting in those shots is all just incredible.

jellyfish at the Monterrey Bay aquarium:

chinese noodle soup, aka, monster from the deep:

and of course the cutest pooch anywhere:

radhuni, that's really nice. i have a son whom is in the military and he is in to dragons. he has a large red dragon tattooed on his back and it looks really cool.

Back
Top Bottom