Recall on pet "treats" now, too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure glad that Dove loves raw veggies..LOL just what the heck are we supposed to feed our pets?

Mine loves fruit and bread, and that is what she is getting for the time being. I refuse to kill her with dog food, when she'd just as soon have a chunk of apple, carrot, or bread cube.

You could give Max anything and everything all day long but he never feels like he has been fed until he gets his bowl of dry crunchy dog food. Our brand ole yeller Disney dog food has not shown up on any of the recall list yet. (hew!) I would just hate to start having to make the stuff. I guess he could always eat cocoa cocoa puffs! WELL maybe Kix, I forgot about the chocolate thing.

Bad News: Pounce is on the list!
Good News: Our container's expiration date is 04/07 (different batch).

Sha-Boo-Boo keeps this container in her sleepy box where she naps. I'll have to give it back to her but we will find her some new treats, probably people food sardines or anchovies. (Looks like I will be making her some kitty treat biscuits in the near future! I hope she will like her new cookie tin.)

This was bound to spread to any product using wheat gluten that could possibly be affected. I'm glad to see they are checking everything.
The FDA has said that if your pet isn't showing symptoms within a couple days, then they are OK and unaffected.... but I would think maybe they are just more tolerant and wouldn't take the chance myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom