Remember Our Soldiers Who Gave All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
HAPPY
img_274211_0_c28d0488985f739b7c4658ea0a95fb57.gif

I have posted this picture before, but, I think it worth posting again. Though it is of the Vietnam Memorial Wall, I think it can be said of all the men and woman that we have lost from every war.
We will NEVER forget!!
God bless all of them, past, present and future. If it weren't for them, we would not be here.

The painting was done by a wonderful artist by the name of Lee Teter who received a standing ovation from over a thousand Vietnam veteran representatitives when he was given the President's Award for the painting.

img_274231_0_79118d2d786d586aec584775a522a181.jpg

My Dad served 1 tour in vietnam, i am so proud of him...

Texasgirl, I love the picture, heart touching... :)

Thats what Memorial Day is all about. Remembering those that have passed through our lives and gave meaning to us in whatever way. :)

We have had alot of servicemen in our family.
Nobody died in battle but we remember them
always. Grandfather was a Marine in Korea.
Uncle was a Marine in Vietnam.
My cosuin was in the Navy as well as an Aunt.
My dad was Air Force. Plus great uncles I didn't
know who were in the armed services.

Bless our Service Personal ...
A service wife of a 21 year Retired Navy Chief who as some of you already know served as a Corpsman (Medic) with the Marines during the Korean and Viet Nam wars. I am thankful each and every day that I still have him with me. He saw more than any one should have.
Marge~Dove

It is good to have a reminder of how much we should appreciate all of those who put themselves in harm's way for our freedom and to protect our way of life. Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom