Right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what are you doing right now?
i'm doing my usual thing:
listening to some good music (elton john's, 'helpless'), while i take in the fragrances in my room- one from a cherry-scented candle that is glowing in that candley-way and the other from a stick of the incense i love so much. i am thinking of putting on a pot of sage and water to add a little fragrance to the main floor.
my tv is on, but i haven't given it a glance in awhile.
an early-evening bubble bath is on my mind. i'm in my flared fall-colored corduroys cause you guys made me think of them, tee-hee, and my striped pastel ski hat and one of my white hanes tee-shirts and i have no clue how something so small could fit a guy when it fits a gal of my size but that when i put my guy into he looks great- well, one of those shirts.
the guy just called, hang on. or see you guys later.
so now i'm typing and he's like, 'do you hear me?' and i blankly say, 'uh-huh' and nod (like he could see me nodding through the phone:rolleyes: ) even though he and i both are well aware of the fact that i'm rather ignoring him.
so that's me at the moment.
what are you guys doing at the moment?

Last edited:
Sitting in my pjs eating toast and drinking my coffee feeling really tired and blah cause i slept badly and I am stressed about this pain in my chest. I am also listening to my 13yr Jessica get ready for school and reassuring her that her hair looks fine and that she doesn't need me to straighten it out (its not curly so I don't even know what she means!!) I am thinking about waking Erin cause it is DH's birthday and we want to give him some prtesents before we go to school (he is still off work with his leg injury)
I should be rushing around getting ready but I need my DC fix of a morning, it gives me some energy and laughter to face the day.:)

Mrsmac, I hope you feel better and have a good day!!!

I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of the house (no music, no tv!), the cat sleeping on my feet, and am trying to get the energy up to start dinner. I could probably go take a nap right now but then I'd never sleep well tonight!:rolleyes:

I am enjoying the few moments of peace I get. DH has taken Aidan to play at the park. It's amazing how quiet the house is. Pretty soon, I think I will dive in to making applesauce while Aidan "helps" by making a complete mess. I also really need to take a shower but the day will almost be over by the time I actually get in.

Sitting here with you guys, with CNN on in the background, wondering what I will have for lunch.

typing to you
smelling the spaghetti sauce that is simmering in the kitchen
listening to Paul talk to the XM Radio people trying to figure why
they billed us incorrectly
and thinking about taking a nap.

Sitting here with you guys, listening to GAC, while dh is cooking dinner:ohmy: :ohmy:
Not much, just blt's. I won't be eating tonight, not with things up in the air.

Things up in the air? Did I miss something Texasgirl? Is every
thing ok??

Well, I hope that you feel better very soon! Not feeling good is not fun!! Take care.

texasgirl said:
No, just not feeling good, that's all :eek:)

Do you see the doc yet? Kinda worried about you and sush. Sush, make that appointment NOW and KEEP IT!

Well I hope you all start feeling better soon. And MrsMac.....don't ignore that chest pain go see your doctor.
Today is a day I would like to go away. Got a letter from dads life insurance company and their denying sending the full premium. So that means I'm going to have to fight them for it. I'm so distressed over all this executor stuff. I'm still waiting for this paper "Letters of Office" so I can gain access to his bank accounts so I can pay some of his bills. The funeral home director is hounding me for payment. And now with his latest news I'm short 1,900.00. The estate is tied up with all this legal mess and other family members are a part of it. I'm ready to ball. Don't know how much more I can handle............I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown. Almost everyday someone is calling wanting this or that or I run into another brick wall. I'm trying to keep my head up but sometimes its hard.....the good thing by doing that is the tears don't flow down with gravity.

It does sound like a hard day sizz. Here's hoping that tomorrow brings
you some good news. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

Just relaxing for a moment as potatoes bake and the water heats for the corn, next I just have to throw the pan on to get hot for the rib eyes and other than clean up the dishes, my day is done...Had a long busy day with little ones, but, oh how I love taking care of them..I might be bone weary when they leave, but, it's a good weary, one that makes you feel as if you've done something wonderful...All you new, young and old hand mom's out there, you have my praise and admiration..What a great job you do each and every day..kadesma:)

SizzlininIN said:
Well I hope you all start feeling better soon. And MrsMac.....don't ignore that chest pain go see your doctor.
Today is a day I would like to go away. Got a letter from dads life insurance company and their denying sending the full premium. So that means I'm going to have to fight them for it. I'm so distressed over all this executor stuff. I'm still waiting for this paper "Letters of Office" so I can gain access to his bank accounts so I can pay some of his bills. The funeral home director is hounding me for payment. And now with his latest news I'm short 1,900.00. The estate is tied up with all this legal mess and other family members are a part of it. I'm ready to ball. Don't know how much more I can handle............I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown. Almost everyday someone is calling wanting this or that or I run into another brick wall. I'm trying to keep my head up but sometimes its hard.....the good thing by doing that is the tears don't flow down with gravity.
Sizz,
You've been through a lot lately, and I know all the people wanting this that and the other is overwhelming...Telling you to just ignore them is not going to work, but, try to put them at the back of your thoughts, do what you can and don't let the rest get you down. As awful as things are, they will get better. Right now heal yourself, the rest will fall into place. Come here like you did with this, we will listen and let you know we are pulling for you..You will be in my thoughts and prayers Sizz...
kadesma

SizzlininIN said:

Sizz, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Went thru similar situaton when my mother passed on. Living 3000 miles away & named as executor made matters more difficult...then looking for Notary Publics, letters from insurance co.s on & on. Then came family member arguments. I felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown too. I know that this is a rough time for you, but somehow we get through it. Cry if you need to. Sending good thoughts your way.

just threw a load of darks in the dryer and got a load of whites in the dryer. so right now while that's going and my son is finally asleep i thought i'd come in and check the forums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom