Road to the Super Bowl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Tune in Sunday at 1:00 EST to cheer on the New England Patriots and they punish the NY Jets on their way to Miami for the Super Bowl!

new_england_patriots_logo_200.jpg

Yeah Yeah, my son will be right along with you!!
Stupid Cowboys!! TO is worthless and Romo needs to stop thinking about all the dates he's had. How do you receive a snap, then lay the ball flat????????
ARGH!!!!!!!

parcells is one of the greatest coaches ever........have a little resentment toward the tuna Andy?

I hate football. The only times I have ever watched the Super Bowl was when the San Diego Chargers or the Carolina Panthers played. I am originally from San Diego and I now live 35 miles from Charlotte. Plus the Carolina Panthers have the prettiest uniforms in the NFL. :LOL:

:) Barbara

Chef_Jimmy said:
parcells is one of the greatest coaches ever........have a little resentment toward the tuna Andy?

YES! I do.

I will always hold against him the way he left the Patriots, creating unrest, distractions, and generally not preparing the team for the big game on the eve of their Super Bowl appearance.

That whole fiasco was all about Parcells and not the team or the game. He will always be on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy M. said:
YES! I do.

I will always hold against him the way he left the Patriots, creating unrest, distractions, and generally not preparing the team for the big game on the eve of their Super Bowl appearance.

That whole fiasco was all about Parcells and not the team or the game. He will always be on my Sh?t list.

He did okay when he first got here, but, here in the last 2 years, he seems to not care about what is going on. At first he was in their face and getting on to them, now, he stands there like he doesn't know where he's at or even care.

pdswife said:
So... do the Seahawks have any chance of going this year??

They're in the playoffs. They play Chicago this coming weekend, so technically they have a chance of going.

We in New England don't much care who we beat in the Super Bowl so come on down!:LOL:

Andy M. said:
They're in the playoffs. They play Chicago this coming weekend, so technically they have a chance of going.

We in New England don't much care who we beat in the Super Bowl so come on down!:LOL:

If I have a Superbowl party, will you all come to my house to watch Da Bears win it?

Tell you what. I'll be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba. You're welcome to join me there.

Michelemarie said:
If I have a Superbowl party, will you all come to my house to watch Da Bears win it?

If the Big Game is a repeat of the 1986 Super Bowl, I sure hope it doesn't end the same way!

I'm originally from MA (grew up about 30 miles from then Foxboro Stadium) and enjoyed watching the Pats beat the Jets, but I was a bit nervous in the first half.

As much of a Pats fan as I am, I don't think they have what it takes to beat the Chargers. I sure hope they do, but I'm not counting on it.

Andy M. said:

LOL... ok, get the guest room ready!:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom