Santa should say what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rom

Sous Chef
OMG I just read the stupidest thing! :mad:

In Australia, people were trying to get Dept stores Santas to say "HA HA HA" and not "HO HO HO" because it might scare kids and sounds derogative to woman.....

i'm sorry but, why would u mess around with Santa, come on..thats just stupid

Child: "Hi Santa :)"
Santa: "HA HA HA"
Child: Mummy, Daddy why is Santa :LOL: at me? :(

yeah that sounds really good....

BUT

the dept stores ("David Jones" for one, said "we aren't changing anything Santa says, he will still say HO HO HO"

pfft @ HA HA HA

I don't know why but it really, really disturbs me that they would try and change something like that....

A loud, booming HA HA HA might even scare little kids! It strikes me as oddly reminiscent of an evil laugh. If the idea of some fat old guy breaking into your home at night isn't scary enough, that laugh should definitely do it. I can just see the mall photos now: Santa's face frozen in a bout of maniacal laughter while a terrified toddler, red-faced and panic-stricken, struggles toward Mommy with tears in his eyes.

Ho ho ho, on the other hand, has a good-natured ring to it. Then Santa's not scary; just a lovable old friend who brings children their presents.

Last edited:
Haha! I think the slightly different costume might give it away though. . . :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom