?? Saturday Jeopardy
Did you know.
Jazz great John Coltrane's music is played as a source for religious
discovery at the St. John Coltrane African Orthodox Church in San Francisco.
JEOPARDY - In the dictionary
1. ($200)- A temptress, or a device that produces a wailing warning sound...
2. ($600)- An auxiliary building near the main one, or to attach a territory
to an existing state or nation...
3. ($1000)- The word "roulette" is from old French for "small; this, though
is a big part of the game...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- Hawaii
4. ($400)- Koko Head and the Punchbowl on Oahu are both this type of
5. ($1200)- In the 1790's, cattle were brought to Hawaii by George
Vancouver, who served under this discoverer of the islands...
6. ($2000)- Known as the "Napoleon of the Pacific", he united the Islands by
1810 and forged them into a kingdom...
FINAL JEOPARDY- arts and crafts
7. These shadow portraits are named for a French finance minister known for
his strict economic policies...
1. what is a siren?
2. what is annex?
3. what is wheel?
4. what is volcanic?
5. who is Capt. James Cook?
6. who is Kamehameha (the great)?
7. what are silhouettes?
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis