Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY

JEOPARDY- To the nearest.....
1. ($200)- To the nearest 10, the boiling point of water in degrees Fahrenheit...
2. ($600)- to the nearest foot, the height of Patrick Ewing or Alonzo Mourning...
3. ($1000)- to the nearest hour, flight time of the Concorde from London to New York...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- Superman
4. ($400)- The famous cover of Action Comics #1 shows the man of steel lifting one of these...
5. ($1200)- Rumor has it he was set to do Superman for another season when he died in 1959...
6. ($2000)- Superman has two sets of parents: Jonathan and Martha in Kansas, and Lara and this father on Krypton...
FINAL JEOPARDY- Art and Artists
The method of carving bone or ivory used by Whaling crews and the Eskimo ...
1. what is 210?
2. what is 7?
3. what is 4?
4. what is a car?
5. who is George Reeves?
6. who is Jor-el?
7. what is scrimshaw?

ha! got 'em all today.

why did superman puff out his chest to deflect bullets, but ducked when the bad guy chucked the emptied gun at him? :)

"i flew to the coast where superman's ghost lay shot on the bedroom floor. he said, 'look out for tv, it crucified me -- but it can't crucify me no more"...

was it suicide, or a woman scorned that cut down the man of steel?

$8400 for me today. Only blew 3 and 4 and doubled down for Double Jeopardy. Thanks LT! (When do I get my cheque?:LOL: )

luckytrim said:
Saturday JEOPARDY

JEOPARDY- To the nearest.....
1. ($200)- To the nearest 10, the boiling point of water in degrees Fahrenheit...
2. ($600)- to the nearest foot, the height of Patrick Ewing or Alonzo Mourning...
3. ($1000)- to the nearest hour, flight time of the Concorde from London to New York...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- Superman
4. ($400)- The famous cover of Action Comics #1 shows the man of steel lifting one of these...
5. ($1200)- Rumor has it he was set to do Superman for another season when he died in 1959...
6. ($2000)- Superman has two sets of parents: Jonathan and Martha in Kansas, and Lara and this father on Krypton...
FINAL JEOPARDY- Art and Artists
The method of carving bone or ivory used by Whaling crews and the E***** ...
1. what is 210?
2. what is 7?
3. what is 4?
4. what is a car?
5. who is George Reeves?
6. who is Jor-el?
7. what is scrimshaw?
I got them all, except 6 (it was just on the tip of my tongue).:)

P.S.
Many people find the E word offensive, generally "Inuit" should be used.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom