Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY

JEOPARDY- Cameras
1. ($400)- To frame the subject, one looks through this on most cameras...
2. ($1200)- This company made the Fun Touch, One Touch, Action Touch, and Tele-Touch cameras...
3. ($2000)- A new video camera shoots in this process that requires special glasses to view...

Double JEOPARDY- Cards and Dice
4.($800)- Number 4 on the dice or the number 3 Cartwright son...
5. ($2400)- Term for the combination of the queen of spades and jack of diamonds in the trick-taking 48-card game...
6. ($4000)- Found in every complete deck of cards, it's the name of the group heard singing.....
"Love... is a many splendored thing /
It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring..."

Final JEOPARDY- Thr Roots of the Phrase
Originally an explosion of gunpowder in a flintlock rifle that failed to set off the charge, this phrase is used to describe a short stint at being famous in some way...
1. what is the View-finder ?
2. what is Nikon ?
3. what is 3-D ?
4. what is "Little Joe" ?
5. what is Pinochle ?
6. what are the Four Aces ?
7. what is a "Flash in the Pan"?

I am just being nitpicky, but i would venture to guess that the answer to #1 today is no longer the viewfinder and had changed to the lcd screen.

I actually answered viewfinder figuring that is what it was after, but I still did lousy LOL.

Actually they all still come with viewfinders, don't they. I still use mine even though it has a 2.5" LCD screen.
Nope, most do not have viewfinders at all anymore, at least the point and shoot variety. The dSLR's all have viewfinders though, but point and shoot are vastly more popular than dSLR's.

Oh LT, I need to go back to school. I did abysmally today. Only got 1, 3 and 4 and gave myself a forehead slap for the last two!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom