Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- NURSERY RHYMES
1. ($400)- While you “ring-a-ring o'roses”, you've got a pocketful of these ...
[ what are Posies? ]
2. ($1200)- Weapon the farmer's wife wielded in her attack on those purblind rodents ...
[ what is a carving knife ? ]
3. ($2000)- A compendium of nursery rhyme character quotes would include this one under Horner, Little Jack ...
[ what is "What a Good Boy I Am ! ]
Double JEOPARDY- OLD TESTAMENT
4.($800)- I Kings 10 says the Queen of Sheba was highly impressed by his wisdom...
[who is Solomon ? ]
5. ($2400)- While smiting the firstborn in Egypt, the Lord passed over houses with this on the doorposts...
[what is Lamb's Blood ? ]
6. ($4000)- The Open Bible describes the first of the 150 of these as “two ways of life contrasted”...
[ what are Psalms ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- SCIENCE
It's the ratio of the density of a liquid to that of an equal volume of distilled water at 4 degrees C. ...
[ what is Specific Gravity ?]

I got all but the last two. I said Proverbs instead of Psalms, and I had no clue on the ratio one.

:huh:Barbara

I got all but the last two. I said Proverbs instead of Psalms, and I had no clue on the ratio one.

:huh:Barbara

I only knew because my research is on Urinary Function and Specific Gravity is one test we use to determine hydration levels in our patients. The heavier your urine, the more dehydrated you tend to be.

Interesting!

Only if you like collecting urine.:LOL: My research involves continence in the elderly. Working on ways to keep them continent for as long as possible in Long Term Care settings. Or regaining continence.

And you thought I was only interested in cooking!:LOL:

Only if you like collecting urine.:LOL: My research involves continence in the elderly. Working on ways to keep them continent for as long as possible in Long Term Care settings. Or regaining continence.

And you thought I was only interested in cooking!:LOL:
No, it really is interesting! I'm not planning on starting a urine collection however!

7_11_117.gif

Back
Top Bottom