Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Auto Racing
1. ($400)- a flag of this color orders the driver to immediately leave the track.............
[what is Black ? ]
2. ($1200)- the fastest qualifying speed earns that driver this "position" at the start of the
[what is the Pole ? ]
3. ($2000)- this type of auto racing start is named for the French town where it was first
[ what is a "Le Mans" start? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Las Vegas
4.($800)- this famous tourist attraction is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas...
[what is Hoover Dam ? ]
5. ($2400)- To get married in Vegas, one requirement is that there be at least this many
people in the room ...
[what is four ? ]
6. ($4000)- This singer performed in Vegas so long that he earned the title of "Mr. Las
[who is Wayne Newton? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Inventions
This East-Coast attraction claims the invention of the hot dog and the Roller
[What is Coney Island?]
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle