Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- “Gimmie an “F” ...
1. ($400)-Shark part that's slang for a five-dollar bill ...
[ what is a fin?]
2. ($1200)-the USS Constitution is one of the most famous of these sailing ships ...
[ what is a frigate? ]
3. ($2000)- Some call this island country the "Crossroads of the South Pacific"...
[what is Fiji? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Business founders
4.($800)- In the 19th century, he fled the German military and went on to brew beer in
[ who is Adolph Coors? ]
5. ($2400)- Todd McFarlane's career drawing Spiderman for this comics line spawned, his
own private Company ...
[ what is Marvel? ]
6. ($4000)- ."Uncle Herb" Kelleher founded this no-frills airline named for a quadrant of
the USA ...
[what is Southwest Airlines? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Hamlet
The Gravedigger says Hamlet was sent to this country because "there the men are as
mad as he" ...
[what is England?]
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill