Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- Look! Up in the air.....
1. ($400)- After their use in WWI, Curtiss JN-4 Jenny's were popular with these traveling
aerial acrobats ....
[what are Barnstormers? ]
2. ($1200)-
This radio call sign belongs to any fixed-wing aircraft when the president is on
board ...
[what is Air Force One? ]
3. ($2000)- When in service in Vietnam, many F-4 Phantoms were equipped with these missiles named for a reptile ...
[ what are sidewinders?]
Double JEOPARDY- Geography Tuffies
4.($800)- Two parallel volcanic ranges traverse the Kamchatka Peninsula in northeast Asia in this country ...
[what is Russia? ]
5. ($2400)- Seoul's chief seaport is this city where General MacArthur's troops landed in 1950 ...
[what is Inchon? ]
6. ($4000)- The Paraguana Peninsula is not in Paraguay but in this other South American country that borders the Caribbean...
[what is Venezuela? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Religion
Kol Nidre is recited on the eve of this Religious holiday ...
[what is Yom Kippur?]

I only got #s 2, 4, and 6. However, I did say wing-walking for the first one, which was a tiny part of barnstorming. :rolleyes:

I don't normally have as much trouble with the dark far reaches of my memory, but just don't ask what I did ten minutes ago! Or what I'm on my way to do now! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

No kidding, I keep showing up for things that I don't know are going to happen. I walk into a room and can't even remember getting up to walk, let alone know why I did in the first place.:ROFLMAO::wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom