Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Before and After... I’ll supply the first answer, so you can see what this is all about.....
1. ($400)- "Queen of Soul" who got R*E*S*P*E*C*T as the thirty-second President of
the United States...
[who is Aretha Franklin D. Roosevelt? ]
2. ($1200)- Thirteenth century Venetian traveler who's a Ralph Lauren short sleeve top
with a collar...
[what is a Marco Polo shirt? ]
3. ($2000)- Kentucky city that's the setting of a children's book in which Sam-I-Am
pushes an unusual dish...
[what is Bowling Green eggs and ham? ]
Double JEOPARDY- The Moons of Saturn
4.($800)- Closest to the planet, it shares it's name with a mythical pipe-player...
[what is Pan? ]
5. ($2400)- You could say that this moon is a Cousteau vehicle...
[what is Calypso? ]
6. ($4000)- After Phoebe was discovered in 1898, the next one wasn't found until 1966,
and named for this two-faced god...
[ who is Janus?]
Final JEOPARDY- Paperback Writer
This crime novelist wrote the 1961 paperback Western classic, "Hombre"...
[ who is Elmore Leonard? ]
I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.
― Erma Bombeck