Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- Before and After... I’ll supply the first answer, so you can see what this is all about.....
1. ($400)- "Queen of Soul" who got R*E*S*P*E*C*T as the thirty-second President of
the United States...
[who is Aretha Franklin D. Roosevelt? ]
2. ($1200)- Thirteenth century Venetian traveler who's a Ralph Lauren short sleeve top
with a collar...
[what is a Marco Polo shirt? ]
3. ($2000)- Kentucky city that's the setting of a children's book in which Sam-I-Am
pushes an unusual dish...
[what is Bowling Green eggs and ham? ]

Double JEOPARDY- The Moons of Saturn
4.($800)- Closest to the planet, it shares it's name with a mythical pipe-player...
[what is Pan? ]
5. ($2400)- You could say that this moon is a Cousteau vehicle...
[what is Calypso? ]
6. ($4000)- After Phoebe was discovered in 1898, the next one wasn't found until 1966,
and named for this two-faced god...
[ who is Janus?]
Final JEOPARDY- Paperback Writer
This crime novelist wrote the 1961 paperback Western classic, "Hombre"...

[ who is Elmore Leonard? ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed #6 (it almost came to me, but not quite) and Final.

You might want to fix the first one. I did know it before I saw it though.

fix ? too late to fix.......... what needs fixing ?

". I’ll supply the first answer, so you can see what this is all about....."

Whoops! I guess that's what I get for skipping right to the questions! In my defense, I have been up all night and I have a cold! Sheesh, I'm a bonehead sometimes!

Thanks! I actually feel much better than I did earlier in the week. I wasn't up all night because I couldn't sleep. I was up all night because I am an idiot. :LOL: We tend to get our days and nights mixed up quite often. I really needed to get to bed at a decent hour, but I needed to get my Christmas cards done (I used to always mail my cards out on December 1, but I have gotten horrible about it in my old age!). :cool:

I'm worse than you - I've gotten horrible about the entire Christmas experience in my old age..................
LT

Back
Top Bottom