Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Tectonic Collisions
1. ($400)- This Mountain range was created when India collided with Asia...
[ what are the Himalayas ? ]
2. ($1200)- This Mountain range was created when the European and Asian tectonic plates
[ what are the Urals ? ]
3. ($2000)- This Mountain range was created when Africa and Europe met...
[ what are the Alps ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Prison Prose
4.($800)- In "Civil Disobedience", he called his night in Concord jail "novel and
[who is Henry David Thoreau ? ]
5. ($2400)- Title of Sister Helen Prejean's book about death row, and the Susan Sarandon
film based on it...
[what is "Dead Man Walking" ? ]
6. ($4000)- Hitler's chief architect, he wrote "Spandau: The Secret Diaries" about his time in prison
for war crimes...
[ who is Albert Speer ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Assassinations
An assassin's axe ended this Russian revolutionary's life in Mexico in 1940...
[ who is Leon Trotsky ? ]
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill