Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Track and Field
1. ($400)- In 1988 this Los Angeles native set the long-standing women's world records
for the 100 meter and 200 meter distances...
[ Who is Florence Griffith Joyner? ]
2. ($1200)- In August 2002, Roman Serble set a world record in this event with 9,026
[what is the decathlon ? ]
3. ($2000)- This country's runner Halie Gebrselassie was the "Track & Field News"
Athlete of the Year in 1995 and 1998...
[ what is Ethiopia ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Medicine
4.($800)- Hemolytic jaundice is caused by this organ's failure to remove enough
[what is the liver ? ]
5. ($2400)- An aching jaw may be caused by bruxism, which is doing this while
[what is grinding (or gnashing) the teeth ? ]
6. ($4000)- This surgery, done 300,000 times a year in the USA, is done to remove the
vermiform when there's a risk of peritonitis...
[what is an appendectomy ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Italian Americans
As a Washington, D.C. District Court judge, this Watergate figure was known as
[ who is John Sirica ? ]
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill