Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- "A" in Geography
1. ($400)- A city on the Potomac founded in 1749 is named this, like a city on the
Mediterranean founded in 331 B.C. ...
[ what is Alexandria ? ]
2. ($1200)- Portugal's possessions in the north Atlantic include the Madeira's and this
[what are the Azores ? ]
3. ($2000)- This country in Africa gained it's independence from Portugal on November
[ what is Angola ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Poets
4.($800)- This granddaughter of one of the founders of Amherst College only published
seven poems in her lifetime; many more saw print after her death...
[who is Emily Dickinson ? ]
5. ($2400)- In 1385, this Poet was appointed justice of the peace for County Kent...
[ who is Geoffrey Chaucer ? ]
6. ($4000)- This American lyric poet has been called a "typographical innovator"...
[ who is e.e. cummings ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Religion
This champion of the Bhagavad Gita is the eighth incarnation of Vishnu...
[ who is Krishna ? ]
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister