Scary Movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
;););)Who likes horror films? I love them. Well most of them here are my favorites in order.
Vampire my all time favorites
Zombies used to hate them
Ghosts
My least favorite are
Slice and dice/Crazy people, just plain sick
Giant snakes/spiders, other bugs/ crocodiles etc, so boring but sometimes entertaining like Lake Placid
Torture, just plain sick

I like them, but, the ones that jump out at you, freak me out, lol
I like them all, but, I like destruction ones better, I'm sick that way. lol

I love scary movies, but I really like the ones that seem like they could actually happen. One of my all time favs is the Serpent and the Rainbow.

But I do like horror movies of any kind and love the old ones... like Halloween and Friday the 13th, My Bloody Valentine...

Good Lord.. I could go on forever!!!

:):) What always cracks me up is when a bunch of people have just been whacked and the the others still go down to the basement/attic etc when in real life we would be running like H E double hockey sticks in the opposite direction. If they didn't there would be no movie.:LOL::LOL:

Don't like the bug ones or the scifi ones, but the old other ones, yes.
There was one, oh probably in the 60's or 70's, in black & white, that reminds me of a french film, where the knife weilding psycho could be seen by the audience in a hall full of mirrors, but not to the victim and they were made up the same color as the walls and until they opened their eyes, you didn't know they were there-can't remember the name, but I think it was the creepiest one I ever saw.

img_688658_0_c528b051242fdb818a742f4a6df38958.jpg

Yep, another all time fav... I still have problems watching it. I remember seeing this movie as a kid at the Texas Stadium. Few people realize that apart from being the home of the Dallas Cowboys, they also had a drive in theater.

:) That one is the scariest one ever it's the only one that might give me nightmares in fact I can not watch it ever again

I watched it about two years ago, the version with the never seen before footage... blah blah blah. I watched it while my husband was out and late night. I STILL got the heebie-geebies!!!! Also, after I first saw it as a kid, I spent the first month on the floor in my mom and dads bedroom. Then spent another two months on the floor in my bedroom. I just knew if I slept in the bed, it would start bouncing around and my head would spin! It was crazy!

Hey I like scary movies as much as the next guy, but the "Excorcist" was in a league of its own!!

To this day, I will not allow a copy of the book or the movie in my house!!!

The scariest movies for me are not supernatural ones but movies about psycopaths or things that "could happen". The scariest most disturbing movie I've ever seen was Hostel.

Did you know that in the Exorcist there are subliminal images?
It's a death's head. One place it shows is when Damian's mother is
coming/going into the subway in his dream.

Exorcist... couldn't watch it till college. Still creepy.

Yep, love Jeepers Creepers, Hostel, The Frist Power, The Exorcisim of Emily Rose, another one I want to see but keeping missing is The Irrefutable Truth about Demons. I also like the American Werewolf in London and Paris. I like em all for the most part!!!

Did you see the episode of Ace of Cakes where Duff and the gang made a cake out of this and even had her head turning around! It was pretty realistic.

I am not a scary movie fan I am afraid. Give me a sappy romance or a good shoot-em-up anytime!

Back
Top Bottom