Scholaship info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Any one ever heard of fastweb.com?

Im trying to get a scholarship because paying for school out of pocket SUCKS, especially when i have to buy LAB equipment. Im looking for the type of scholarship where they give you like a check for 1000$-5000$. I cant get a full ride scholarship because i work full time and only do part time school. So i have to get multiple small scholarships.

Any one know of these types of cash scholarships or scholarships based on color of eyes or hair. LOL. i just need money for school.

Thanx guys.

Ok here is what i have so far for an application asking me for details of why i am a good college student. Its hard to tell if they want a little humor at all or none at all

The year was 2006. it was a hot summer day in August when i finally decided what i wanted to be. I kept hearing this term called "computer networking" i had no idea how it worked or the sole purpose of it. So i enrolled in my college starting out with my basic networking class. I then tried for the CCNA and didnt make it. So now i am in the process of getting my own lab equipment. I will be retaking the classes in the fall of 2008. I am dedicated to this class and i KNOW i WILL PASS the CCNA exam.

I currently sit on the student advisory council. When i first started College they did not have a degree or program that i fit into for Network Engineering. So i wrote up a "mock up degree" of what i think a great Network Engineer needs to know. They loved it and now i am helping implement the new degree. It will be the first school in the state of Utah, according to my adviser, to have a degree for Network Engineering. I currently have a 3.70 GPA

I have a lot of great ideas. I have built my own Wireless antennas and waterproof Access Points, so that my friends and i could be miles apart and still be in the same network and communicate with each other. I have built my own Firewall using the Linux Operating system. I have built many computers for various purposes including Network File Shares, FTP servers and a music server. i am currently working on a VPN bridged network that will consist of the VPN servers and allow my friends at MU, USU and various other places to connect to my network.

I am no hacker but i have the enthusiasm of a high school cheerleader. I love to mess around with new and old computers. I am ALWAYS looking for something new to keep my brain entertained.

so what do you think. its not for an essay or anything. its just for the details section of why i think i am a good student.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom