Secret Message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. Well, I should be putting away laundry, but I could not resist the lure of the computer this morning. It's a little chilly here this morning - got down to 60.6 last night!Hope everyone has a splendid day, today - sorry you couldn't sleep, Barbara L...

hi,
we are waiting for our friend to arrive.. then we can go on to the birthday party.. I'm looking forward to it.. the boar smells sooo yummy!!

HI; With our dear freind, BarbL gone, I'll step up and take the U.S. assignment. I can't replace her, no one can. And I do this in honor of her. Agent Goodweed is on the DC secret network.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hi, Goodweed, you will be sharing the US with Barbara L, but I think there is enough stuff going on that you will both be busy! To others, we are making is a chat site with a secret agenda to be secret agents and save the world!!!!

Hi! Glad to see so many joining us! Don't worry about me Karen--it's not that I couldn't sleep. I just get busy and go to bed too late! On my way to bed now--church in the morning.

:)Barbara

Hi,
everyone enjoying a great sunday? We went out for breakfast and after this I took a nap, 'cause it was rather late - or early? - this night... don't want to go to work tomorrow.. *sigh*

Hi! We had a pretty nice Sunday, although we really didn't do anything. We went to church this morning--first time in a couple weeks because we had been sick. Afterwards we went to Subway and picked up a couple Subway Clubs, chips, and Diet Cokes. We ate in bed as we watched an episode of "Lost in Space." We then took a very long nap, as we had gotten to bed so late last "night" (around 4:30 this morning). Just relaxing around the house since then, watching TV, goofing around on our computers, etc.

Have a great week everyone!

Hi! Just put your back up against your monitor BT!

Does that feel good? If so, it's time to stop drinking for the night!

Hola. I don't think anything very exciting or unusual is happening here in Mexico today - other than the usual narcotrafficantes. Not so much in our area, though, thank goodness. We had a bit of excitement over the weekend...a truck carrying watermelons ran into a utility pole at the foot of our street Saturday night and we had no power most of Sunday. The CFE (Comision Federale de Electricidad) did get it fixed, but the moment they chose to install the new power pole coincided with our eight guests arriving for dinner last night. Fortunately, I have a gas range, but we had dinner by candlelight on the patio. Made it a little more intimate and friendly...

tach,
I'm not sure if I could live in Mexico with this if not today, maybe tomorrow.. or when ever.. just relx.. we'll see... I would get mad ;o)

Hola, actually, I was impressed that they came out on Sunday and got it done so quickly. DH went to the tienda across the street from where they were working and bought them some beer as a thank you - that might have helped.

Hi! That reminds me of when I lived at my old apartment on the other side of town. Whenever a storm put a lot of people's electricity out, ours was always one of the first areas to get our power back. Could it possibly be because the head of the electric board ran the trucking company right across the street from me? :shock::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom