Secret Santa Reveal and Thank You Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speed squares are too handy, I was on my way to a job, didn't remember packing the square so I stopped someplace and bought another. When I got to the job I found the square I thought I left at home. The square has been hanging in the Shop for a while. Figured it was time to pass it along.

Gorillia Snot, Great Stuff, wood will rot and part from the glue before the glue deteriorates. Wife drug a couple of those bottles home. She asked if I wanted to include one, I said sure, why not? Hopoe the stuff is still good,.

Then she produces the drill giude, She asks, I say OK, and if I didn't get the refrigerator I would be getting (more) jealous.

Finally comes the Rub. It's a half batch (1/2 pound) of my general purpose. I thoroughly coat and work it into the corners, cracks and crevises of ribs before putting them in the fridge overnight, I coat the ribe when I take them out of the fridge and allow to warm up for an hour or so, I coat them again when the ribs go on the grill, and again when I turn the ribs. Well, coating, I guess I do, I at least make sure there are no voids. I do poultry the same way. I also use [the rub on Burgers.

About the rub, this is the first time I made it this way. Previously I used Garlic and Onion Powder, this time I used Granulated Garlic and Onion in equal amounts by volume. The powders were clumping in the shaker (I debated using corn starch), and the Rub got gummy when I rubbed it a whole lot.

I don't know how well it works on spare ribs, still seems to work well enough with burgers ans chicken in the pan.

attachment.php

If you like it let me know and I'll forward the recipe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom