Secret Santa Swap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got mine today and I wasn't even in the exchange! Either this one or the rub swap! :LOL:

Thank you for the rubs, Satin!!!
I never used sugar before in my beer can chicken rub, so that will be a new experience for me. And I have a real good hunch that the rosemary rub would be perfect for my sear & pressure cooked country style ribs. Thank you :)

Fred ;)

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Sattie! YOU have rubs and blends and you didn't participate in the swap???? HOW COULD YOU!?!?!

:LOL::ROFLMAO: Just joshin ya!!!

I got mine today and I wasn't even in the exchange! Either this one or the rub swap! :LOL:

Thank you for the rubs, Satin!!!
I never used sugar before in my beer can chicken rub, so that will be a new experience for me. And I have a real good hunch that the rosemary rub would be perfect for my sear & pressure cooked country style ribs. Thank you :)

Fred ;)

You are quite welcome!!! Now you gettin me in trouble with my peeps!!!

Dee..... they were purchased, so I did not think that counted towards the swap. I thought the swap was for home made type rubs. Am I wrong????

I ordered these from a gal in Canada, they are really good. I can get more if you would like me to send ya some!!!

Thanks! Being loved is what life is all about!!

Having people to love back is pretty darn cool too!

I just mailed my gift today... priority mail... should be there in 5 days. Sorry I'm so late!

I was surprised when the PO said that in may make it by Christmas sending regular snail mail... so that is when I opted to do priority. It is getting that bad already!!

Back
Top Bottom