Sex & the City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
Anyone else see the movie this weekend?

I went with a girlfriend straight from work Friday and the 6:30 showing was packed. It was about 99% women (I did see a few brave men). I LOVED the movie - Sex & the City was always one of my favorite shows on HBO. If you liked the series, you are going to like the movie.

Alot of women in the audience last night got into the spirit of things and wore high heels and fancy dresses (not me, I opted for capris and flip flops).

The movie was fun, I would have liked to seen more of Samantha, she is such a hoot.

Never seen the program. Have no clue about it. If it's a "chick" flick, I probably would not see it. Given what I see as the "chick" flick genre, it's not my cup of tea.

Now....if you are offering a real romance movie, then, I'm the first in line.

My future SIL worked on the show. Her apartment is loaded with furniture and props that were used in the episodes.

My wife borrowed the DVD's. I watched a few episodes. I am secure enough with my masculinity to admit it is not a bad show.

Anyone else see the movie this weekend?

I went with a girlfriend straight from work Friday and the 6:30 showing was packed. It was about 99% women (I did see a few brave men). I LOVED the movie - Sex & the City was always one of my favorite shows on HBO. If you liked the series, you are going to like the movie.

Alot of women in the audience last night got into the spirit of things and wore high heels and fancy dresses (not me, I opted for capris and flip flops).

The movie was fun, I would have liked to seen more of Samantha, she is such a hoot.

Haven't seen the movie, but watch all the reruns & re-reruns. So... You must tell me - I have to know - does Mr. Big finally marry Carrie?

Yes, Samantha is a hoot!!!

i have to say, even with all of the time i spend in this city, the only women i've seen who wear $400 shoes, tu-tus, and giant, paper mache flowers on their blouses are as nutty as fruitcakes.

being a dutiful hubby, i watched the show every week with my wife. mostly gritting my teeth at the hipocrasy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom