Shannon, where have been?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
texasgirl said:
Shannon, where have been???? Haven't seen you around here in a few weeks. Got your house going yet??

I've been, um, busy...
love-smiley-056.gif
Met a RRRREEEEAAALLLLY nice guy, think I mentioned him on my last known post a month or so ago hahahaha! Been hangin' out with him, cooking, spoiling him, stuff like that...
love-smiley-069.gif
Gave up on the house, was taking waaay too long, and too many unexpected problems they wanted to fix, so my cold feet walked me back to reality!

That's really great, Shannon!!! I see what was so important now ;o)
I don't blame you on the house. The right one will come along!

Sorry for hijacking your thread for a second kimbaby!

SHANNON! You're back! Wee hee! Thought you got lost....apparently lost in love (Oh dear, I'm quoting Air Supply...somebody stop me)

Last edited:
shannon in KS said:
I've been, um, busy...
love-smiley-056.gif
Met a RRRREEEEAAALLLLY nice guy, think I mentioned him on my last known post a month or so ago hahahaha! Been hangin' out with him, cooking, spoiling him, stuff like that...
love-smiley-069.gif
Gave up on the house, was taking waaay too long, and too many unexpected problems they wanted to fix, so my cold feet walked me back to reality!
Yippppeeeeee! LOVE IS WONDERFUL!!!

jkath said:
SHANNON! You're back! Wee hee! Thought you got lost....apparently lost in love (Oh dear, I'm quoting Air Supply...somebody stop me)

ooooh ohhhhhh baaaabbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy!

jkath said:

Next she'll be lost in his eyes . . . . . . . :angel:

Debbie Gibson, remember? :ROFLMAO:

BigDog said:
Next she'll be lost in his eyes . . . . . . . :angel:

Debbie Gibson, remember? :ROFLMAO:

Lost in his eyes, "next"? I already am!
smilie_verliebt01.gif
.... and his eyelashes, and his cheeks, and his smile.....
love-smiley-078.gif

Hi ya Shannon there you arrreee!! Great to see you back, and ohhhh :heart: is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Really makes you go
img_231179_0_e61f9272c755fcf2947717e7f081ca26.gif
!!

Take good care of the new beau Shannon, enjoy each moment, but don't forget about us if you can!!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom