Show me Your Desktop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TexasTamale

Senior Cook
img_295659_0_b50b88d71b6921c5505fc232d140ec90.gif
I thought it would be fun to see how everybody does their Desktop Pic's.....I will show you mine.....You show me yours!
img_295659_1_9474d4f03dcdaa71f03a4acdbfb656a4.gif

img_295659_2_3b5afc999ea74ad500d77909bef28d37.jpg

Benjamin is a cute little guy. How old is he - looks to be older than my grandson, 2 1/2, but younger than my grandaughter, 5.

Alix,

I'm not sure but I think that bikini babe on the left is our Mama Cat---she looks just like one of our cats and when she is in this "pose" your job is to rub her belly----are you paying her on the side??? I knew that she needed money but........... Seriously, how cute---and the "model" is the spitting image of our
cat. Everyone's pictures are so cute!!!!!!

pdswife said:
How do you get your desk tops to show on here>??

The way I do it is:

When you are on your desktop, press the print screen button one time (you won't see anything happen). Then open up a paint document and click edit then paste. Then your desktop should appear. Make sure you save your document as a JPEG or it will not upload. I hope this helps.

Jenn

As you can see, my desktop is my avatar. You guys sure have cluttered desktops. That drives me crazy! I have to put stuff 'away'.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 155
Andy M said
You guys sure have cluttered desktops. That drives me crazy! I have to put stuff 'away'.

Andy, If I put things away, at my age, I forget what I have.:LOL:

Here's mine... a shot from my recent trip to Cabo San Lucas.
I also do do not like much 'clutter'. :)

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 171
Here's mine at work. I'm a southwest style fan too, and somewhat Native American style too, but mainly wolves, as you can tell.

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 164
Things that make you go.........UMMMMMMMMM. Why is it most men don't like clutter on their desktop but don't think twice when they get home and start dropping their stuff all over ? No, no, not talking about anyone here.:LOL:

Andy M. said:
As you can see, my desktop is my avatar. You guys sure have cluttered desktops. That drives me crazy! I have to put stuff 'away'.

Well... then mine will drive you absolutely batty!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom