Silly Kitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silly kitty...

Now that Lily is blind she does this with out a bag on her head.
It's sad but sometimes it makes us giggle just a little.

The funny thing is, it didn't seem to really bother the cat. It was kind of like it was experimenting! Mine would be knocking themselves unconscious trying to get it off!

:)Barbara

"This is your brain on catnip."

img_602001_0_835d457ab487c80b630a1ecca9d7f3ed.jpg

"Any questions?"

my thomas cat was playing with a small pile of bags on the floor. suddenly i was aware he was racing around like a mad thing. one of the bags became wound around his leg. guess he was running to get away from it, but of course it still followed.

he finally ran under the bed. when i tried to get the bag off , he growled and hissed at me big time. stayed under the bed for about an hour. laughed out loud at him.

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That was great, I needed that after today. Neat cat too, did you see that black stripe down it's back?

Thanks mini, dave & jeni. And a stripe down its tail, lol. The other kitty is cute too. Looks like an eyepatch. :)

my thomas cat was playing with a small pile of bags on the floor. suddenly i was aware he was racing around like a mad thing. one of the bags became wound around his leg. guess he was running to get away from it, but of course it still followed.

he finally ran under the bed. when i tried to get the bag off , he growled and hissed at me big time. stayed under the bed for about an hour. laughed out loud at him.

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Hahahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom