Sir Richard Bronson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Branson is the man. If I were ever uber rich, I think my life style would be a very close shadow to his. he does good for communities, the world(on occasion), and is just a cool guy all around...and he treats his employees VERY well!

Will be interesting what the science community comes up with. Rutan did great w. The x-prize challenge funded in part by Branson.

TATTRAT said:
Branson is the man. If I were ever uber rich, I think my life style would be a very close shadow to his. he does good for communities, the world(on occasion), and is just a cool guy all around...and he treats his employees VERY well!

Will be interesting what the science community comes up with. Rutan did great w. The x-prize challenge funded in part by Branson.

Same here Tattrat, if I were rich, do good to the communities and world. He's definately very cool.

Yes, jmpcgrew, I meant Richard Branson, not Bronson. ;) lil typo there on my part.

I find it quite refreshing that his daughter is a very high achiever in Med School...not out running wild.

He is very generous with his money and supports many wonderful causes.

What is really refreshing is this internatonal take on it. I was still in UK when he started talking about putting his profits into finding a fuel and everyone started yelling what a self serving publicist this was, and a great way to up his profits in other areas. At this point in time we need an answer, and I don't really care who finds it and if they sell more cds/make up/tv shows whatever as a result of looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom