Sleepless in PA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I hate when I can't sleep, either I am overtired or stressed out or in pain.
Hubby picked up Otis and put him in the litter box, the cat jumped out and the laundry room reeks:sick:. Apparently he refuses to use the box . The cat is still in the laundry room. I have to find my black light to see where he did his business so I can clean it up if it is on the walls, could be on bags or boxes . I use a product called Natures Miracle , it does a good job of neutralizing cat odor.
Meanwhile, we may be getting yet another cat. A neighbor's friend found an abandoned cat , the neighbor can't keep it , the friend of hers can't keep it, the mother of the friend doesn't want it. I have not seen the cat yet , but was told it is long haired , black and white , about 8 months old.
So we may end up bringing 2 cats Otis and un named to the vet for checkup for diseases. We do have an appointment on Monday for Otis.
Of course I want the black and white cat. ;) If he or she is a tuxedo , maybe I will call it Tuxie.

I had tuxedo cat sisters (gone a few years now). They were Amy (friend) and Ariel (devine feline). They were beautiful, and I miss them.

:)Barbara

We had a wonderful tuxedo cat, Tucker, for many years. He was a real gentleman. Whenever I put food out for all his siblings/peers he waited until everyone had had a nibble then he would go forward and eat. Never failed. He was a real gentle sweetheart.

Here's a picture of our boy!!

Attachments

• Tucker.jpg
    Tucker.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 157
We had a wonderful tuxedo cat, Tucker, for many years. He was a real gentleman. Whenever I put food out for all his siblings/peers he waited until everyone had had a nibble then he would go forward and eat. Never failed. He was a real gentle sweetheart.

Here's a picture of our boy!!

oh my , I'm in love ! What a beauty he is ! I hope the black and white one we're getting is a tuxedo, but if he or she isn't , that is okay. The neighbor is bringing him or her either Sunday night or Monday morning.

No question, Karen. Buck loved kitties and, as lumberjack as he was, he cuddled kitties as gentle as an elf. Blondie, Dagwood and Bob are in his strong loving arms. He was a doggie person, too. Justindigger, Montgomery, Spike and Minnie-the-Poocher would attest to that.

Back
Top Bottom