Small town.......queen contest and a question was asked....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Now I didn't go to this 4th of July contest but a friend told me she went and one of the questions presented to the queen contestants was..........."If you were a fruit what would you be"? Thank God I wasn't there because I probably wouldn't of been able to contain myself with the responses. But thats small town living I guess.

Anyway.............what would you be? I'd be a tomato.........some think its a fruit others a vegetable (really its a fruit).......I like to keep people guessing.

I would be a banana. Not only can I be a sex-symbol (lol), but I'm sweet and make you feel good.
Seriously, bananas have chemicals that lift people's moods for a short while after consumed.
I'm also peanut-butter's best friend.

Banana Brain said:
I would be a banana. Not only can I be a sex-symbol (lol), but I'm sweet and make you feel good.
Seriously, bananas have chemicals that lift people's moods for a short while after consumed.
I'm also peanut-butter's best friend.

:ohmy: :angel:

SizzlininIN said:
This reaction is over the "sex-symbol" thing isn't it. Look, we've all seen the Baby Got Back vidio anyways (I would think) so its not like a new concept I'm bring up.

Banana Brain said:
This reaction is over the "sex-symbol" thing isn't it. Look, we've all seen the Baby Got Back vidio anyways (I would think) so its not like a new concept I'm bring up.

:LOL: I think its the other part that goes along with it.........:LOL:. Don't take offense I thought it was funny!

Banana Brain said:
Look, we've all seen the Baby Got Back vidio anyways (I would think) so its not like a new concept I'm bring up.

Nope - I don't know the video or the concept. A sheltered life, obviously :)

SizzlininIN said:
:LOL: I think its the other part that goes along with it.........:LOL:. Don't take offense I thought it was funny!
Definatly none takin. Wait... are you saying I can't be a sex-symbol? Can't you tell just by my posts I have international sex-symbol written all over me?

Ishbel said:
Nope - I don't know the video or the concept. A sheltered life, obviously :)
You should watch it on youtube. Its probably the funniest music vidio of all time, although its a little gross (I'm a GIRL and all).

I think I'd be an apple. I can seem cool & hard at times but when I get warmed up, I'm really sweet & mushy. Because I'm really shy in person, I have been called a snob by many people who don't take the time to get to know me.

Banana Brain said:

Or, if you've seen the movie Dangerous Beauty.... The heroine (an Italian courtesan) uses a banana to make a very eloquent point to the snobby wives of her clients' husbands. :ohmy:

Definitely sexy!

I'm an avocado. Through and through. (yep, they're fruit....they grow on trees!)
My pit (heart) is rather large for my size
I can get along well with almost everyone (avos can go with everything from chips to breads, to meats, to soup, to pizza to pie!)
I like to accomodate & help others (sliced, mashed, cubed, baked, raw)
And, what better than to be smooshed with your best friend, the lemon!

(okay, was there anyone who didn't know I was going to answer this way?)

Yes, I'm a girl. And if I wasn't me, just judging by my name, posts, and avatar I would think I'm a guy too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom