Smoke King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still waiting to hear something more. I sent him a funny little card and printed everyones wishes. I know I didn't get everyone, but, that is okay. He at least knows that he is thought of and prayers are going out to him and his wife. He will come back and see all that is still coming in and really appreciate it.

I'm still waiting to hear something more. I sent him a funny little card and printed everyones wishes. I know I didn't get everyone, but, that is okay. He at least knows that he is thought of and prayers are going out to him and his wife. He will come back and see all that is still coming in and really appreciate it.

sorry to be a pest, but am concerned about smoke king. Did you hear anything?

I know that he is no longer here, but, to anyone that still cares, he is in the hospital and needs prayers. I do not know why he is in yet. Please send a little prayer up for my friend, Bob. Too many have been lost and I don't want this to be another.
img_803853_0_4b469ac9cf0306ce27182da60ed5d700.gif

Very sorry to hear that Smoke King is in the hospital. I do hope he recovers well and quickly. He has always been one of the first to give a word of support and I miss him.

Had he left the forum before this? I wasn't aware of that and had just wondered why I hadn't read anything by him on here recently.

Okay FINALLY!!lol
I still don't know what happened, he wants to make the decision, whether or not to tell us that. BUT, he is on the mend and doing great!! Hopefully he will be back soon.

Grateful

texasgirl, thank you for your consideration. You are ONE I KNOW I could count on. I just don't know why this person has been so heavy on my mind! Everyone that has problems is being thought of, but this person especially. Call it what you will, but I am sure thankful you shared this news with us. i am sure everyone concerned.

Hope your life is being fairly calm now. I think of you often and want you to be happy. You seem to be so concerned for others and love dogs too. Thanks for your time and understanding. Stay well.

Thanks, Stacy. He has been heavily on MY mind as well. I pray for him daily. Please get a message back to him that I am glad he is feeling better and that I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Also tell him I am ready for our next cake lesson and even have the perfect project for him!

Back
Top Bottom