Smoke King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I know that he is no longer here, but, to anyone that still cares, he is in the hospital and needs prayers. I do not know why he is in yet. Please send a little prayer up for my friend, Bob. Too many have been lost and I don't want this to be another.
img_798803_0_4b469ac9cf0306ce27182da60ed5d700.gif
http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10

I miss Smoke King. I am sorry to hear he is in the hospital. Please keep us posted, I hope it is nothing too serious.

Was this sudden texasgirl?

I don't know what is going on. He's been MIA for quite a while. His wife contacted another friend and all she said was that he had been in the hospital and that they asked for prayer. Don't like being kept in the dark as to what happened, but, I won't let that stop the prayers either:) I will let everyone know as soon as I know something.

smoke king

this name is so familiar and precious to me. Thank you TG for keeping us informed. (Hope we never lose track of you. I don't think you will let us. ) Only want to let you know we care about you. Seems you try so very hard to keep things flowing the way they should.

You can be sure my prayers are a request for help and healing. Whatever is bothering him may it be short and with good results. I know that when we think of someone and seek His help He will do as He knows is best. I hope and pray that it is nothing serious.

T hanks TG for your concern. I have not seen Smoke King for some time.

Only thing I know today is that he going to be moved to another hospital and another month in there. His wife said that he is doing well, so, I don't know.

thanks TG

'doing well' sounds good to me. I am hoping this is comment we will all continue to hear in days to come. We all have fear of bad news but I am going to regularly keep him in my thoughts, hoping as time progresses he will get stronger and hope for good days ahead.

thanks TG. Take care of yourself too.

Thanks for the update stacy,it's so scary when one of the friends becomes ill. Please let them know he and the family are in my prayers. May he get well and on his feet very soon.

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom