Snack Attack: Chip Eaters Make Noise About a Crunchy Bag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The bag is soooooooo dang noisy Kleenex!! My husband loves Sun Chips, but I just can't stand the sound of that bag!! It has the same effect on me as scratching on a blackboard or chewing a piece of tin foil !! OMG.....I hate it !!

I make him get rid of the bag and empty the chips into a zip lock bag, as soon as he gets home with them. He likes them better that way too, as he says I can't hear him when he sneaks another handful. :LOL:

That's too bad..... guess people really don't want to sacrifice anything to be green when it comes ot their chips.

;)

Heck no... I think Sun Chips are nasty. Didn't like them when they hit the market, don't like them now.

Those bags are recycled and biodegradable, the reason for the loud bags.

Frank 2022

That's understood, Frank.
I agree it's a great idea, but they dang well better get to work on a less offensive bag before sales plummet. For me, (actually my husband) to have to remove them to a ziplock plastic bag to keep the peace, (in more ways than one), is defeating the purpose of the bag. :ermm:

Noisy and gross

Ha. We have a woman at work that makes me ILL. She has a "shelf butt" that I could perch a dozen beer cans on. She makes a point of eating healthy at work. Carrots. First she sits down and wraps her pipe cleaner legs around each other about six times, puts on her reading glasses and pulls out her latest romance novel. Then comes the bag of carrots. You can hear the crunching horselike sound coming from her skull. It's GROSS. I saw her at the store once. A cart full of boxed macaroni and cheese, various bagged chips and spaghetti-o's. I just have to leave, I can't STAND it.

I don't like noises in general. I grew up in a quiet household. I don't like loud music. I don't like loud bags either. I don't like noise in general. Someone speaking a foreign language in my presence in which I don't understand is noise to me. That annoys me too. I like peace and quiet. I like to sit out in the patio and just chill out over a glass of wine or a bottle of ale. My wife thinks I'm weird but that's ok by me.... We get along fine. She doesn't like noise either.

Back
Top Bottom