Snake Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Found this on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/GabrielIgl...58407459601/10152805115934602/?type=1&theater

And here's the photo, for those who aren't on FB.

10676168_10152805115934602_1953697524057060089_n.jpg

Fooled me! We had a great thread once with pictures made of food. Maybe we need to go there again.

Thanks, Taxy for the great pics!

That is a super realistic looking snake cake. :ohmy: I'm not a fan of snakes, but I know some people that would love to see that on their birthday table. :)

Last edited:
Isn't it gorgeous? It was in a post I'd made awhile back with a lot of other cool cakes. Not being a baker, it wouldn't be something I'd attempt.

C'mon, Bakechef, this is in your talent range!

Last edited:
Sure it's gorgeous, Dawg. In a CREEPY way! One of the last things I want to see on a dessert table is a snake. Too real looking is right.

Then again, if it was chocolate cake inside...:whistling

Isn't it gorgeous? It was in a post I'd made awhile back with a lot of other cool cakes. Not being a baker, it wouldn't be something I'd attempt.

C'mon, Bakechef, this is in your talent range!

I could bake it, but not sure about sculpting it, I'm not that artistic!

Sure it's gorgeous, Dawg. In a CREEPY way! One of the last things I want to see on a dessert table is a snake. Too real looking is right.

Then again, if it was chocolate cake inside...:whistling

I wonder if it tastes like rattlesnake meat? Just a thought. They have "Rattlesnake hunts" in Texas. Then they cook the meat. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom