Some pictures I took at the Scottish Heritage and Music Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phinz

Head Chef
Thought I'd share some pictures I took here in Knoxville, TN at the inaugural Knoxville Scottish Heritage and Music Festival. I had a great time. The music was the main focus, and it was wonderful. We heard at least half a dozen bands, and stayed a while for the Ceilidh afterwards. Beautiful weather and wonderful people. I can't wait until next year. Next weekend is the Gatlinburg Highland Games. Should be a good time.

Anyway, here are the pictures. You can click on all except the last picture for a higher resolution version.

Preparing for the caber turn:

Miranda and Graham from Glengarry Bhoys:

The weight toss:

Heather Searson of Searson:

Miranda again:

The Glengarry Bhoys again. Miranda, Graham and Ewan:

And one more. The stone throw, with a little Photoshop Phun:

142681764_026e97851f_o.jpg

Actually, a true gentleman does *not* go regimental in the presence of ladies. He should only be regimental when going to war or in the presence of men only. There are those who go regimental at all times, but I find it to be crass.:cool:

In heavy athletics you'll never see them going regimental. Too much activity and too many faint-of-heart folks out there.

Me in my family tartan, with Dixie, my Jack Russell Terrier

You would have loved seeing me out in the yard today playing with Havana, our Golden Retriever, in my tartan. I came back in to put on shorts to run to the store and felt like I put on a two-legged straitjacket. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom