Some serious music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Cottrell

Head Chef
If you like some serious music here is a 5 minute 37 second YouTube of an awesome piano duo playing "Ride of the Cossacks". Take a short break if you can - they are awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x9WwQvwEF8

I also have a small collection of super younger tallent sponsored by Apogee if you are interested. It sounds like I'm promoting but I'm not - the site doesn't really need it. I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
That was great!
Had to listen to a few more.
Those that can... do
I just listen, LOL!

GrillingFool, isn't that great - Thanks. I might as well go ahead and say if you go to Books by Volunteers who serve Ukraine Orphans you will find a wonderful section of YouTube links by Apogee. These are of very talented young people in performance. Go back to that first Ukraine Links page and scroll down to Travel Ukaine through the YouTube, section one. Down that page you will see the heading and nine links. Teriffic talent.

You too texasgirl, I didn't see that you had posted!:)

Last edited:
Wonderful, Dave. I also listened to them perform Waltz of the Flowers. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for putting this out.

Same here. I wasn't familiar with the one you posted the link to. I wanted to hear something I knew. Amazing how they are so in sync with eachother.

Back
Top Bottom