Something just struck me as funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I don't know if it's the gray, dreary day or that I've just about had my fill of all the mud-slinging political ads on television, but I caught a piece of TV ad that hit my funny bone in the right place.

The ad was for an area law office - ambulance chaser-type - and was spouting how wonderfully they could handle your case and get you "all the money you deserve."

The thing that knocked me out of my chair was the name of the firm - Bubba Muse & Associates. :LOL: I dunno, I have a hard time saying I'm going to have my lawyer "Bubba" contact you. I can't wrap my brain around that one. I'm still laughing.:ROFLMAO:

I'll jump in - let's not take this thread to a political level.

I have a friend who has a designated - what he calls - "Hollywood" room - filled with signed photos and a BUNCH of other stuff - another friend took that theme (best southern accent here) - and "has him a Bubba room" - bar, keg, etc. BUT, it's really cool, he set up a woodworking shop in his basement (quite expensive at best) and handmade his huge mahogony panels! In spite of the term "bubba" it's a beautiful room.

Do you think he uses that obvious nick-name so people will think he's just a "regular" guy?

around here, next state over, Bubba is just a regular guy, a common name for a brother, especially in families from KY, lotsa Bubbas here....

Welcome to the Law Firm of Bubba Muse and his associates Rocky Squirrel, Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale.

On the very funny (but cancelled) show "Arrested Development" there was one of those type lawyers (played by Scott Baio) called

Bob Loblaw

img_341725_0_8bdae494ec3c807429e40756aeedbd1f.jpg

wasabi said:
Buck...........all in fun.........get your head out of the head.:LOL:

And I thought I was the only person still around that knows what a "head" is. I always refer to a bathroom break as a "head break". Comes from being a sailor for ten years.

Oh, and what do you call a dozen sky-diving lawyers? - Skeet.:LOL:

And lest any lawyers get their dander up, I have a couple of very good freinds who are lawyers, and are some of the most honorable people I know. In fact, if anything would have happened to my wife and I while the kids were growing, one of those lawyers would have become the gaurdiens of my children.

But it sure is fun to poke fun. And I pick on blondes, women, men, teens, youngsters behind the cash registers, etc., and kids too. I even harass my cat and dog

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I managed to miss out on all types of military service and I know what a head is too. In fact, I know several definitions for the word...

More correctly...
Our 4 sons and I were the minority in a female dominated house.
You other guys know what I mean.
Maybe I need a lawyer.
Maybe I should call Bubba...

Back
Top Bottom